Wednesday, May 19, 2010
The 12 Project ~ Month 4
- We started out the month celebrating Coda's sixth birthday.
- Nick and I both got new shoes. Nick got these Keen's and I got these Vibram Five Fingers. We are both wearing them all over and loving them.
- Then we had an awesome visit from Papa Bud & Grandma Betty Lou. They came all the way from Texas to visit.
- Next up was a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona.
- We spent most of the Tuesday's and Thursday's at the park with other unschooling families.
- We took a hike to Hole in the Rock and then cooled off at a local splash pad.
- The children and I were invited to go to the Phoenix Zoo with Jen and her two cuties. We all had a blast! We hope to meet up with them in California sometime this summer.
-Each Sunday was spent worshiping at Hope Church. If you are ever in the Phoenix area and want to check out an AWESOME group of JESUS freaks, who love to rock out and study the Word, then make your way to Hope Church.
- One Sunday after church we went to explore the Pioneer Living History Museum. (Blog coming soon)
- All that, plus spending hours upon hours having so much fun at the Deserts Edge RV Park. There is never a shortage of things to do around here; playing with new friends, swimming, basketball, biking, playing on the playground, searching for bunnies, bird nests and lizards.
WOW! We had a busy month. May brings three birthdays and the end to our Phoenix adventure.
Previous "The 12 Project" posts here.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)